Join us and help reimagine medicine with Novartis!
*Medical Experts Management & Medical Support*
• Develop peer to peer scientific relationships, assess advocacy (degree of Medical Expert understanding and agreement with medical platform statements) and contributions (activities in which Medical Experts are independently qualified to engage or collaborate with the organization), and respond to unsolicited requests for scientific information using approved, non-promotional materials with Medical Experts/Key Stakeholders, Health Care Professionals (HCPs) and decision makers.
• Contribute to identification and mapping of Medical Experts/key stakeholders in line with local strategies.
• Provide and discuss scientific information and data with HCPs to ensure quality and accuracy of medical and scientific information on new treatment options including Novartis products and selected areas of therapeutic interest.
• Liaise and provide up-to-date medical support to relevant external groups to ensure evidence based understanding of Novartis products relative to medical guidelines, and health economic information.
*Scientific Research Support*
• Provide scientific educational activities to support study accrual for key trials as appropriate.
• Provide feasibility and research site recommendation for Novartis sponsored clinical trials.
• Collaborate with ICRO team and Medical Advisors, to support clinical sites, including providing guidance in accordance with guidelines, Novartis Internal Policies, and regulations as appropriate.
• Increase awareness of Novartis clinical research program to enhance patient identification and trial accrual
Upon investigator request, liaise between potential researcher and the Company on IIT submission process or requests for research grade substance (Material Transfer Agreements) to support independent clinical/preclinical research
• Engage in scientific discussions related to Novartis research areas/compounds/pipeline with MEs, speakers & investigators..
• Support scientific exchange to advance understanding of new scientific principles, novel research trends, and current scientific debate.
• Provide scientific and educational information to healthcare professionals on specific patient critical issues.
• Collect, analyse and report insights that may impact Novartis development plans /trial designs, launch strategies and tactics and medical education programs tailored to physicians' education needs
• Provide scientific support to Medical Experts/Key Stakeholders upon their request
• Implement scientific projects according to global, regional or local medical strategies. Examples may include, but not limited to, epidemiology projects, registries, preclinical or translational research, as well as multi-disciplinary projects involving education and collaboration of multiple functions in the medical community to improve patient diagnosis and treatment.
*Internal Novartis Support*
• Provide medical support and training (i.e. disease state and product) to Novartis colleagues (e.g. sales reps, CRAs, etc.).
• Serve as a resource for projects and collaborate with internal colleagues.
• Collaborate with Medical Advisors/TA Medical Teams and other cross-functional groups (i.e. Business Franchise Teams, Market Access).
• Other important scientific or medical affairs
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
英文 -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
MD, PharmD, pharmacist, PHD and other life sciences with solid medical/technical background and proven competencies influencing skills, clinical research insight, business and market knowledge.
Fluent in English & Local Language (oral and written)
1. Proven ability to develop and foster, credible relationships in order to educate and negotiate KOL/decision makers.
2. Working knowledge of the Healthcare System and of the research procedures as well as the ICH guidelines, GCP and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry,
3. Thorough knowledge of clinical medicine, disease management, and medical research in at least one therapeutic area.
4. Ability to synthesize recent scientific information, analyze them within strategic and regulatory settings.
5. Proven ability to use IT tools and interface effectively with a variety of technical platforms.
6. Strong personal integrity, and customer focus.
7. Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and advanced presentation skills.
8. Effectively contribute to work on multifunctional teams.
9. Must be able to adapt, organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a constantly changing field-based environment.