▋ About Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design,manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
▋ About the Job
As a person fresh out of college, making an immediate impact in the real world is probably at the top of your priority list. For graduates with finance, accounting, supply chain, industrial engineering or operations degrees, we’ve designed a job rotation program just for you! This is a unique opportunity to develop valuable skills in a collaborative environment that will put you in direct contact with key finance and business leaders across TI. And, you’ll receive customized coaching and training along the way. As a member of one of TI’s finance and operations teams, you’ll be well positioned for a long and successful career where you’ll be inspired to innovate, collaborate and make a true impact.
▋ On board date & Location
• On board：2021/07
• Location： Taipei city SA office or New Taipei TITL plant
▋ About the ACCESS Rotation Program
In this program, you’ll be immersed in meaningful assignments from the start - because nothing beats real-world experience. As a participant in ACCESS you’ll rotate through three diverse and challenging positions in finance, accounting and/or operations during a 3 year period.
In your ACCESS roles, you will partner with TI engineering, manufacturing and sales to ensure financial strength, accurate reporting and operational efficiencies that drive impact results.
As an accountant, support internal controls with execution of income statement and balance sheet close activities, inter-company costing, audits, inventory valuation and more.
As a financial analyst, dive into profit and loss projections, connect financial results to operational performance and influence investment decisions.
As an operations analyst, optimize efficiencies in business planning, strategic factory processes, inventory management and customer support.
Once your rotations are complete, you will be placed in a rewarding position that plays to your strengths. You will also receive personal coaching and mentoring along the way from a team of industry-leading professionals to help guide you through this program.
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
英文 -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
To be considered for this position, please apply to this requisition(job).
Please also note that Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
▋ Minimum Requirements:
• Minimum Master degree in Finance, Accounting, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Business or related field
• Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA out of 4.0
▋ Preferred Qualifications:
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
▋ Our Values – Principles that define who we are and how we behave
• Trustworthy – Act with integrity and high ethical standards
• Inclusive – Create an environment that unlocks everyone's full potential, respect each other, value our differences and encourage people to put thoughts and ideas on the table
• Innovative – Be curious and persistent to overcome barriers in order to produce compelling products with smaller, cheaper, faster chip and lower power
• Competitive – Challenge ourselves and each other to perform at our best, invest in the best opportunities to get stronger, know the score and commit to win and attract, develop and retain the best people
• Results-oriented – Be customer and market driven, deliver on our commitments, act with urgency and drive efficiencies and continuous improvement
|聯絡人：||Human Resources Dep.|
並將檔案標題命為 ：2021NCG- ACCESS Program -你的中文姓名