We are looking for a software engineer who is passionate about solving near-unsolvable problems. If you are a brilliant “bleeding edge” innovator trapped in a traditional Software Engineering job building boring business systems. This is your dream job.
The Lead Design Innovator will lead our newly formed Taiwan Innovation Lab, part of the US company's international team of Dreamers. He will play several leadership roles which include Technical Mentoring, while also personally be responsible to design Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, or Language Recognition components of our product.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who thinks outside-of-the-box . Creativity, ingenuity, and technical passionate are critical success factors. It is a given that such talent would already be seasoned and expert in many programming languages and environment.
Work on Natural Language (NLP) component for analytics application to allow interpretation of free form statements
Develop Machine Learning processes and algorithms to improve accuracy of NLP component
Be involved in various phases of software development including requirements analysis, application design, and development and testing
Demonstrate knowledge and experience in Data development
Support Implementation and show great leadership on development of software of AI / ML
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
|語文條件：||英文 -- 聽 /中等、說 /中等、讀 /中等、寫 /中等
It would be great if you...
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science,Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or equivalent
2. Minimum 3 years in a software engineering profession
3. Minimum 3 years’ experience developing with .NET, C#, Java, and Python
4. Minimum 1 years’ experience with NLP, Machine Learning and AI
5. Minimum years hands on experience in Big Data technologies such as Hadoop/HBase, ElasticSearch, Storm and Spark
6. Experience with Data and Statistical Analysis and Algorithm Development
7. Relational Database (SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL) and NoSQL Database (Mongo, Cassandra) experience
8. Familiarity with Natural Language Interfaces
9. Experience working within Windows and Linux Environments
10. Familiarity working with cloud technologies such as AWS
11. Experience designing and developing large scale systems and applications
12. Strong Mathematical Skills
13. Good Communication Skills
14. Agile Development Methodology Experience
If you have other format of CV please forward it to: firstname.lastname@example.org