Electrical Engineer Taiwan
Jan De Nul Group has been focusing on specific offshore services for the oil, gas and renewable energy market for many years. These services can be divided as follows: intervention works at the sea bottom, rock installation and ballasting, installation of offshore wind parks, sub-sea cables and umbilicals. For our site in Taiwan we are looking for an Electrical Engineer.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the assigned project and supervise the execution of the sites as described in the contract.
- Attend the site meetings and draw up the planning in consultation with the entire site team.
- Direct and control the works of the subcontractors on the site.
- Coordinate the design details between the client, the subcontractor(s) and the engineering office.
- Draw up, review and discuss the specific task risk analyses for the hazardous works at the high voltage substation.
- Follow up the construction of the high voltage installation on the site.
- Preparation of tenders and requests for quotation from suppliers. Place the necessary orders in consultation with the project manager.
You are a licensed electrical engineer in Taiwan with a specialization in High Voltage and SCADA systems. You have experience with constructing HV substations from start to finish and have an affinity for wind turbines.
You can communicate fluently in both English and Mandarin.
Experience with TPC (Taiwan Power Company) is a big plus.