|職務類別：||助理工程師、環境工程人員 / 工程師、EMC／電子安規工程師 兼職|
NETGEAR is a global networking company that delivers innovative products to consumers, businesses and service providers. The Company's products are built on a variety of proven technologies such as wireless (WiFi and LTE), Ethernet and powerline, with a focus on reliability and ease-of-use. The product line consists of wired and wireless devices that enable networking, broadband access and network connectivity.
The NETGEAR engineering division in Taiwan designs and delivers high-performance, dependable, and easy to use wireless products to connect people and their devices with the Internet.
Job Title: Regulatory Compliance Technician (Intern)
Location: Neihu, Taipei
NETGEAR is looking for a top student with a strong interest in wireless data communication, software development, and project management. The Certification and Approvals team is responsible for the successful launch of new NETGEAR products worldwide.
This work term with NETGEAR offers the following experience:
· Wireless network data communication protocols and modems
· Process documentation and improvement
· Customer requirements tracking and compliance validation
· Commercial software development life cycle
· Drive project test and submission schedules with carriers,
· Triage and track customer issues, assigning to design / test teams,
· Coordinate development teams for troubleshooting customer issues,
· Prepare and configure test samples, complete submission documents,
· Develop and maintain automated software tools and build scripts, and
· Individually responsible for project advancement reports to Senior Engineering teams.
|工作待遇：||月薪 23,100~32,000元 薪資行情|
For all employees 所有員工均享有：
Special for regular full-time employees:
>每月NTD 800 健身補助費
>每月NTD 3,000 停車/交通補助費
>每年NTD 20,000 體檢補助費
|語文條件：||英文 -- 聽 /中等、說 /中等、讀 /中等、寫 /中等
· Experience with cellular wireless products (2G/ 3G/ 4G/ LTE) a strong asset.
· Software development, programming, or scripting experience with Python, VBA, C++, and JAVA is also an asset.
· Strong experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
· Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple products simultaneously.
· English communication skill is a plus.
|其他：||==>Please be noted that this position is for an internship, it is not a full-time regular position. 為實習生職缺，非正職。
1. English C.V. is required; you may send your English C.V. to Kevin.Kuo@netgear.com directly.
2. If you are a young talent who is eager to learn, willing to take action, and be proactive about every task, no matter which background you are, you may be the right person for this position!
3. What you could learn in this position:
· The real biz model.
· The process of the product cycle.
· Broad fields of internet.