• 熟悉至少一種程式語言(C or C++)
WorldQuant develops and deploys systematic financial strategies across a variety of asset classes and global markets. We seek to produce high-quality predictive signals (Alphas) through our proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on exploiting market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of Alphas and financial strategies – the foundation of a sustainable, global investment platform.
WorldQuant’s success is built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Great ideas come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess a mindset of continuous improvement. That’s a key ingredient in remaining a leader in any industry.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an exceptional talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us create it. Our collective intelligence will drive us there.
The Role: We are seeking individuals who are studying or have studied electrical engineering, physics, computer science, mathematics, financial engineering or any other related majors for a quantitative research intern position. Candidates need not have prior knowledge of financial markets, but must have a strong interest in learning about stock markets and other capital markets. Our highly accomplished senior staff will provide the new hires with mentoring and guidance to help them succeed.
• Analyze various types of financial market data
• Create computer-based models that seek to predict the movement of worldwide financial markets
• Review and experiment ideas from financial readings and literature
• Perform other tasks that may be assigned by advisors
• Working with experienced researchers who will guide you during the internship
• Potential to be considered for a full time position
• Opportunity to learn from investment experts
What You’ll Bring:
• Working toward a Bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree from a top university in a highly analytical field, such as Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Financial Engineering or any other related field that is highly analytical and quantitative
• High GPA and academic grades for Bachelor's degree
• Internship is open to students enrolled in Taiwanese universities or candidates who are eligible to work in Taiwan
• Be competent in a programming language (C++ or C)
• Possess good English language skills
• Have a strong interest in learning about worldwide financial markets
• Possess a relentless drive to succeed, supplemented by a strong work ethic
Position is based in our Taipei research office.
Submission Deadline: Mar 24, 2019