About Deloitte Global
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte provides audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves nearly 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 263,900 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
Deloitte （「德勤」）泛指一家或多家德勤有限公司（即根據英國法律組成的私人擔保有限公司，以下稱「德勤有限公司」） ，以及其成員所網路和它們的關聯機構。德勤有限公司與其每一家成員所均為具有獨立法律地位的法律實體。德勤有限公司（又稱「德勤全球」）並不向客戶提供服務。請參閱 www.deloitte.com/about 以瞭解更多有關德勤有限公司及其成員所的詳情。
• Working with other staff and Managers to efficiently deliver high quality projects
• Key projects will cover actuarial modeling, calculation of embedded values, asset-liability modeling and review of the calculation of actuarial reserves
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint / Word / Outlook
• Knowledge of VBA is a plus
• Strong technical ability
• Excellent communication in verbal and written English and Mandarin Chinese
• Excellent interpersonal and team playing skills