The SUB Auxiliary Systems Engineer shall support the Substation (SUB) work package manager and the ELC manager in charge of the electrical engineering for the respective Project.
She/ He shall be responsible for the supervision of the engineering, construction and commissioning of the auxiliary systems like firefighting, H-VAC, plumping etc..
She/ He shall control the work progress under the contract in correlation with the schedule and report to the work package management
In addition the Auxiliary Systems Engineer shall attend the commissioning of the auxiliary systems during the commissioning time of the Substation and supervise where necessary on behalf of the Employer where interfaces with other parties are involved.
• Supervision of Engineering, construction and commissioning of the Substations auxiliary Systems
• Preparation of decision papers for Work package management
• Representation of the Work package to external and internal stakeholders
• Control of work progress
• Initiation and supervision of work packages reporting
Reporting and Authority
• Participant of weekly Substation Jour fixe
• Reporting towards Work package management
• Lead of Auxiliary Engineering
• to SCADA Engineer
• to SUB electrical Engineer
• to SUB Civil Engineer
• Work package management
Qualifications & Skills
• Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
• Good understanding regarding the overall project context.
• Gained experiences in complex technical projects
• Experienced in technical Facility Engineering including knowledge of required legislation/ building codes
• Assertive regarding monitoring and controlling key milestones
• Good communication and English skills
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
◆ 請 / 休假制度