WHAT WE WANT
FriendFinder Networks is looking for a Director of Software Development who will lead a software development team for a global web application development organization. Do you crave technical challenges at scale and love working on a results-oriented team? Do you enjoy delivering high profile projects seen and used by millions of people daily? Do you want to build cutting edge applications for one of the largest social networking companies? If you are passionate about highly interactive website development, massively scalable applications, quality software, and fun working environments, join us to ensure we continue to provide new users and tens of millions of our existing customers the best possible user experience on our web sites 24 hours a day, every day of the year, all over the world.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Lead and grow Engineering teams that are building some of the most popular products at FriendFinder Networks.
● Design and Develop scalable technical solutions to business requirements using advanced Web frameworks, distributed services architecture, and Big Data backend platform.
● Partner with product managers, strategists, analysts, customer service, and other engineering teams to grow our business.
● Inspire your team to deliver quality software products on time and within budget
● Lead by example and coach/mentor team members in:
o technical Innovation
o product delivery processes and continuous improvement
o culture of engineering excellence
● Be a thought leader contributing to the strategic vision of the team and product.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent work experience
● 5+ years related work experience in software development
● 3+ years of team lead or manager experience for an agile software development team
● Working knowledge of backend application development (Python/Java, SQL)
● Working knowledge of middle tier technologies (cache, message queues, work flow, schedulers, REST, WebServices)
● Experience with hiring, interviewing, and mentoring senior developers and first-line managers
● Flexibility, self-motivation and drive, ability to deal with aggressive schedules
● Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin
● Proven ability to communicate well with all levels of management, peers, and individual contributors
● You must be at least 21 years old or older
● You must be comfortable with adult content
WHAT IS PREFERRED
● Hands-on experience in building highly scalable and interactive web applications is highly desired
● Understanding of Social networking sites, strategy, marketing, and customer analysis is a plus
WHAT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE
● Comfortable leading a remote cross functional development team
● Become a strong promoter of company’s business goals and corporate values
● Deliver on promises and commitments on time with high quality and efficiency
● Have a high degree of honesty and integrity
● Team-player, positive attitude and flexible
REPORTING TO THIS POSITION: Two cross-functional development teams, with opportunities to grow.
|工作待遇：||月薪 150,000元以上 薪資行情|
- 週休二日, 除了5/1 , 國定假日與公家機關同步
- 每年全薪病假 16.5 天
英文 -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
FriendFinder Networks is an international leader in social media founded in 1996. Originally started as a main-stream social networking site, the company quickly adapted to consumer preferences, and branched out into different social media verticals. FriendFinder Networks’ vision is pioneering new development of innovative and social media technology connecting people every day all over the world.
OUR HUMANITY (Equal Opportunity Employer)
At FriendFinder Networks we are proud to celebrate diversity of people for the benefit of our employees, our products, and the global community we all belong to.
It is the policy of FriendFinder Networks Inc., and its subsidiaries, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment or services are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, disability, marital status, religious or political preferences or union affiliation.