*** 應徵前，請至EVOX官網了解產品 https://www.evoxglobal.com/tw/home
美商迪諾亞D2 Nova為美商迪爾亞D2 Tech 轉投資的公司，承襲母公司專業的IP通訊技術，D2 Nova以發展網路服務SaaS、E-Commerce 為目標，並基於原母公司的電信技術IMS、VoLTE、RCS，結合OTT與Web雲端科技，將服務實現在公有雲(Public Cloud, AWS)之上，提供優質的企業通訊服務。D2 Nova總部設於美國加州聖塔芭芭拉。
Company background: D2 Nova is a software startup with offices in Taipei, Taiwan and Santa Barbara, California. You can learn more about our offerings at http://www.d2nova.com and https://www.evoxglobal.com/tw/home
Job description: The Sales Manager is responsible for developing and expanding the sales of D2 Nova’s cloud services in the assigned territory (Taichiung and south of Taiwan). You will work closely with product leadership to build a sustainable partnership with key accounts and channel representatives/distributors/re-sellers specific to your area.
• Develop and maintain high-touch relationship with key customers an channel partners, and grow D2 Nova business.
• Work with D2 marketing team to grow users and traffic and then grow new leads by using the developing localized ads, website assets, landing pages, webinars, emails, blog posts, and support site content
• Optimize each marketing touchpoint using data, identify the key performance metrics for your region, and report against the performance metrics weekly
• You will be learning, every day, and will be willing to stretch yourself
• Conduct regional market research
• Report customer feedback
• Experienced in B2B telecommunication enterprise sales and channel partner development
• Strong expertise in contact to large organizations as well as leveraging existing resources, and tactfully closing new accounts.
• Multiple skills include building relationships, expertise navigating business strategic and strong communication skill with vendors.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
• Based in Taichiung or central Taiwan
Additional qualifications that would benefit an applicant:
• Previous experience working for a SaaS company or a Telecom sales division
• Proven sales experience in IT/Telecom industries and enterprise accounts in Taiwan.
• Good personal relationship with executives from IT/Telecom leaders in Taiwan
• Ability to develop sales plan/revenue goal and drive the execution of it
• Strong candidates from Taiwan IT leaders or Telecom