[What you will gain from this role]
-Ability to work in direct collaboration with strategic customers, distribution partners, and Field Sales teams to eliminate revenue disruption and drive supply chain improvements
-A unique understanding of how TI transacts business with our Customers to allow orders and critical information to flow seamlessly
-Knowledge and exposure to various functions and business processes within TI including but not limited to Planning, Logistics, Receivables and Credits and Asset Management
As part of Asia Sales Operation team, Asia Customer Operations team support order fulfillments and other operational tasks at TI customers. The team is focusing on eliminating barriers to achieving annual revenue plans by driving optimal backlog coverage and proactive order management.
-Interface with customer to provide quality service.
-Responsible for order/backlog management, ensure backlog coverage while validating backlog integrity.
-Build a strong business relationship with the supply chain community at each account, and develop an in depth knowledge of the customer’s procurement methodologies.
-Support customer demand and liaison with internal (i.e.: SBE planning, Finance & Logistics..) to ensure supply chain support.
-Set up and manage B2B related programs with customer; monitor and enforce TI terms and conditions including change order windows, forecast liability, and inventory freshness.
-Identify and implement process efficiency improvements to increase operation productivity as well as in support of supply chain scorecard metrics and initiatives.
-Build up/maintain good business relationship with customers, leverage supply chain as our advantage to gain customer satisfaction and bring business success.
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
英文 -- 聽 /中等、說 /中等、讀 /中等、寫 /中等
• Bachelor or above degree, Business management, Logistics, Supply Chain management are preferred
• Minimum 2 years’ experience, Procurement/Customer service experience preferred
• Motivated self-starter capable of multi-tasking, establishing priorities, and working effectively within a cross functional team
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong analytical skills with logical thinking
• Ability to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders critical to success, both internally and externally
|聯絡人：||Human Resources Dep.|
|其他：||Please directly apply via 104 job bank. Thanks!|