The Assembly Engineer is responsible in package development, process development & qualification, assembly process sustaining and assembly related issue resolution. He/She supports the development and qualification of advanced packages, WLCSP, process and material; works with PL, Quality & Reliability and supplier team for assembly engineering project; coordinates with other groups (Q&R, Operations/Planning, Test Engineering) in the resolution of assembly related issues; collaborates with other teams to support factory audit, site certifications & qualification, and package / process transfer between different factories.
1. Plans and executes qualification and characterization activities including DOE, FMEA and control plans. This can be related to new product or transfer activities.
2. Qualifies new process for conformance to quality, yield and manufacturability requirements.
3. Defines and reviews specifications and procedures appropriate to the manufacturing process or new equipment.
4. Resolves technical problem and challenges which arise during development, manufacturing validation and after production release.
5. Prepares the necessary logistics intended for the qualification of new package/product.
6. Conducts new technology and new materials roadmap for internal engineering database.
7. Meets and works as ADI local representative during customer visits.
8. Conducts continuous process and yield improvement activities through process development/ enhancements.
9. Reviews Engineering & Manufacturing data and disposes the lots that are put on HOLD and lots under MRB after defect analysis is performed.
10. Leads or joins JTRB team to regularly review major assembly engineering projects, quality issues, and provides engineering support to other teams (Ops, planning…)
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in engineering (EE, ECE, ME, Met Eng’g, ChE or equivalent.)
• >5 years relevant experience in semiconductor manufacturing as Package Development or Assembly Process Engineer.
• Extensive experience in leadframe & laminate-based packages, WLCSP, SiP and other advanced packages.
• Experience in resolving assembly related issues.
• Experience in OSATs / Fab or experience of OSAT management.
• Knowledge in DOE, FMEA, 6-sigma, SPC, 8D or 7-step is preferred.
• Experience in using design tool or software for IC package or material design, e.g, AutoCAD, Cadence.
• MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word) user skills
• Must be assertive and good in both oral and written English communication.
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
3. 免費團體保險 (含眷屬)
英文 -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通