Amazon Sidewalk is looking for a Software Development Engineer. In this role, you will play an engineering leadership role for the development of a product portfolio in the rapidly growing IoT space influencing how billions of devices can be connected.
The successful candidate will be comfortable in operating in an ambiguous space with strong technical ability, project management skills, and background in building products and APIs from the ground up. You must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically. You should be innovative, have effective engineering leadership and communication skills, and be team oriented. You must excel in navigating cross-functional efforts and be adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into highly scalable, simple products that our audience will love. Since we are building scalable solutions using Native AWS: Lambda, Cloud Formation, Live Pipelines, Cognito and more, we have no legacy code to maintain and we are free to use the best tools and technologies available.
Base location: Taipei or Hsinchu
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years of hands on experience in software development, including design, implementation, debugging, and support
· 4+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
· Demonstrated coding and problem solving skills in at least one modern programming language.
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
1. Employee health exam program
2. Annual leave/paid sick leave/flexible vacation
3. Group insurance and medical plan
4. Flexible working hours
5. Birth fringe benefit
6. Team gathering dining
7. Free Ring product experience
8. Coffee bar, snacks bar and happy hour
9. Nice office with sophisticated river view
英文 -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
· Experience developing and maintaining production software.
· Advanced coding skills (concurrency, profiling and performance optimization).
· Experience in basic data manipulation and analysis, including command-line tools and scripting.
· Experience in building REST APIs
· Experience building scalable products using Amazon Web Services
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Results oriented and analytical, with a strong customer and business focus
· Ability to communicate and discuss technical topics with both technical and business audiences
· Highly innovative, self-directed and able to deal well with ambiguous problems
· Strong sense of ownership, with a passion for software and continuous learning
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors App, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.