SonicWall is looking for a Software Engineer excited to work in the Client Security engineering team. The Software Engineer role provides challenging opportunities and ample room for critical thinking. As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining SonicWall’s award-winning Capture Client advanced endpoint protection platform.
The position will be based out of Taipei, Taiwan. This position reports to the Vice President of Software Engineering in the United States.
• Full-stack development for the Capture Client cloud management platform.
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of cloud applications
• Collaborate with the product team to design, develop, and launch new features
• Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, test case reviews, and process improvements
• Write functional and design specifications, and work with technical publications team to review and improve public documentation
• Must be a self-starter, constant learner and a team player
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
英文 -- 聽 /中等、說 /中等、讀 /中等、寫 /中等
• Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field with +5 years of software development experience, or bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field with +8 years of software development experience
• 2 years of professional experience in AWS
• Experience working closely with DevOps
• Experience with AWS and container and clustering technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
• 2 years of development experience with APIs and RESTful web services using Node.js, Redis, Mongoose, MongoDB
• Solid understanding and implementation of database design, security and data protection
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills including ability to present design and architecture to product team
• Proven experience architecting and implementing scalable and reliable web services
• Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced team environment
• Deep understanding of modern application database design with prior experience optimizing application performance with MongoDB, Redis, Mongoose, and Node.js
• Have AWS certificate is a plus
• Experience in cybersecurity, web application security, or endpoint security is a plus
|其他：||Please provide English resume for review.
To apply now at SonicWall job link: