|上班地點：||新北市板橋區海山里民生路一段3號2樓 *正隆廣場 (麗池大廈、第一銀行樓上)|
EMQ is a fintech start-up operating a global financial settlement network that seamlessly integrates ecosystem participants. Thereby providing a faster, cheaper, and more transparent financial settlement solution for individuals and businesses across the world. Our flexible network infrastructure directly integrates to end-points, providing last-mile distribution. We enable effective settlement, and cross-border movement of capital, across multiple industry verticals for a broad range of services. Meanwhile, adhering to complex regulations, and compliance standards in different markets. Globally, EMQ’s network spans across more than 80 countries with 8 offices in Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, UAE, Singapore, and London with expansion underway across key business markets in the Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
As a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) at EMQ, you are responsible for the go-to-market strategy for our core set of products, with a focus on enhancing our product positioning and enabling our Sales/Business Development (BD) teams to drive growth and revenue across our key strategic markets. You will own the entire Product Marketing lifecycle, messaging, and strategy for our solutions across verticals, encompassing startups, enterprise clients, and some of the largest global brands in the digital ecosystem. This is a cross-functional role that requires you to be technical and product-savvy, but will also challenge your business acumen and communication skills.
To be successful in this role, the individual must also work effectively across different functions – including Product, Engineering, BD/Sales, Marketing, Operations – to execute on growth-marketing strategies and drive commercial success for both customers and partners.
1. Develop compelling product positioning, messaging, and content that effectively drives business outcomes.
2. Maintain solid product knowledge and evangelize the products by communicating the value of existing and new products and features to the sales/BD team, as well as directly to customers via product content and collateral.
3. Provide product training for the sales/BD team on product positioning, competitors, market trends, and product features.
4. Develop case studies and help build a repository of customer references that can be used across marketing and sales/BD activities.
5. Develop competitive analysis and feature-level comparison for established and emerging competitors in the market.
6. Work closely with product, sales/BD, and marketing teams to plan campaigns and create assets.
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
2. 週休二日 (少數輪排班職務，比照當月實際假日天數)
3. 到職即享特休 (首年14天，按個人到職時間之比例計算)
2. 員工每人配置個人筆電 / 工作需求全套設備
|上班時段：||日班，09:00 - 18:00|
You may be a good fit if:
- You have 7+ years of combined product management or product marketing experience, ideally in payments, remittances, SaaS, or Fintech businesses.
- You are a payments evangelist and subject matter expert for the product with deep customer understanding.
- You possess the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits and transfer that knowledge to the sales/BD team, partners, and our customers.
Qualifications & Requirements:
1. A proven track record for successfully interpreting data to promote products and drive business results.
2. Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
3. Previous experience crafting B2B product marketing campaigns and messaging
4. Strong analytical skills.
5. Solid project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
6. Bachelor's Degree (B.S./B.A.) required relevant fields of study include Business, Computer Science, and/or equivalent experience.
What can you expect from us:
- A competitive compensation package
- A team of great people to work with
- An autonomous working environment
If the above sound like you, please submit your English CV/Resume along with a written Cover Letter outlining how your previous experience makes you suitable for the role / or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.