▋ About TI
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
▋ About the job
Texas Instruments (TI) is out front and ready for the next big challenge. Our innovations are at the core of nearly every electronics product in use today. And it doesn’t stop there. We’re developing breakthrough technology to power the world’s future innovations as well. TI is committed to building a better future — from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities. Put your talent to work with us.
Our business has very high growth in TI and is in a segment where the market is fast growing. We’re searching for applications engineer who have the passion and excitement to grow, innovative, take an active role in product definition, execute the characterization until ramp, and provide post ramp application support to customers.
· TI’s Multiphase Product Line is searching for a DC/DC power supply systems and applications engineer. In this exciting role, you will be part of a strong and fast moving team and you will have a chance to:
· Develop and define new products for multiphase power converters in collaboration with TI’s design, marketing, and product development teams.
· Develop DC/DC power solutions for server, telecom and automotive applications
· Provide technical support to assist customers to design TI’s DC/DC solutions
· Validate TI’s multiphase power converter products on the benches to meet product specifications and locate silicon issues and their root causes.
· Promote TI’s multiphase power converter products and provide appropriate technical solutions to customers to solve their design challenges.
· Support the technical deep-dive training to field application engineers and external customers. Write technical documents to address technical questions and guide customers using TI products.
· Design and build evaluation boards for DC/DC controllers
· Engage with customers to develop and support new products including enterprise server power solutions and uncover opportunities for future product development.
· Develop reference designs with full collaterals for key end applications
· Interface directly with customers to define product roadmaps and specifications
· Write technical documents such Datasheets, Application notes, EVM user’s guide.
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
▋ Minimum requirements
• MS degree in Electrical Engineering, ECE, or related field
• 5 years of relevant experience in power electronics
• Experience in applications support of non-isolated DC/DC power products
• Solid hardware and software debugging skills
• Strong technical background, with the ability to produce high quality technical documentation
▋ Preferred qualifications
• Familiarity with multi-phase DC/DC power architectures
• Understanding of common communication protocols used in enterprise applications: Intel SVID, I2C, PMBus, AVS, PVID
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results