B. Braun’s Internship Program is designed to provide university-enrolled or recently graduated students with a meaningful experience within the medical device industry. The students are given an opportunity to gain a valuable corporate or manufacturing learning experience through a finite project determined by each department. Projects vary for each intern assignment depending on the needs of the department, and each will provide the intern with both a meaningful and relevant work experience. Internships are a minimum of a 12-month commitment. An assigned mentor will help guide the intern through the experience. Interns will be asked to conduct a presentation to their department outlining their internship experience.
【柏朗實習生 #4】來認識 Outpatient Market Intern, Eunice!
【柏朗實習生 #2】來認識 Sales & Marketing Intern, Shelly!
In this Role, you will...
To provide a high efficient IT support and troubleshooting service on timely manner,
Maintaining company standard infrastructure and workplace application to ensure smooth running of daily business operation.
Tasks & Responsibility:
• Responsible for maintaining company standard infrastructure and workplace application
• Management & maintenance of information system (including hardware and software)
• Provide technical support & consultation to business users to ensure the most suitable and relevant technology is chosen and implemented
• Maintain and manage the overall system performance, utilization and ensure availability of IT system & Services to serve Business needs.
• Prepare & Document standard operation procedures
Service Desk & field services:
- Work closely with global and regional service desk to fulfill end user requirement and needs
- Deploy, maintain and troubleshoot on issues related to PC
- Induct and train users on IT applications
- Liaise with vendors on IT hardware maintenance/replacement and software purchase – provide support to Company IOS [ Mobile devices setup/backup (B. Braun Apps only)]
- Provide Level 1 technical support and troubleshooting by adhering to B. Braun procedures and work according to internal processes
- Ensure all Service Now Incident Tickets are handle and act upon till resolution according to SLA
- Ensure all IT Shop Tickets fulfillment within the stipulated SLA timeframe
- Maintain and manage user Windows AD profile & information in the systems
- Prepare & Document User / System Guides
- Responsible for the operation of the enterprise network (LAN, WAN, Wireless and Security) and communication System at B. Braun
- Ensuring stability and optimal performance on all networks/System including incident handling
- Supporting technical conception, implementation, and maintenance of the voice and video system per B. Braun procedures
- Backup system maintenance and lifecycle activities
- Work on any other duties as assigned by superiors from time to time.
|工作待遇：||時薪 160元 薪資行情|
◆ 請 / 休假制度
4. B.Braun Day(一日彈性放假)
|上班時段：||日班，9am to 6pm(午休一小時) 彈性工時|
英文 -- 聽 /中等、說 /中等、讀 /中等、寫 /中等
Windows 10、Cisco、WAN、Excel、OneNote、Outlook、PowerPoint、Word、Power BI
Knowledge & Skills:
Win10, Office 365, Microsoft Teams, outlook, printer, Cisco device (WIFI, IP phone, Switch, Router)
• Bachelor of Information Technology, Information Management
• Able to work above 3 days per week
• Sense of responsibility
• Innovative, creative and resourceful
• Problem Solving Skills
• Excellent skills in communication and collaboration
• Able to speak and write in English
Proactive, Can do Attitude, accurate, independent, helpful & supportive