Fingerprint Cards (FPC) is looking for experienced software engineers for customer projects in Taiwan. These exiting customer projects are related to the latest technologies within Smartphones, PC, Fingerprint technologies and software drivers. The candidate will serve multiple customers and will be based in Taiwan.
The position involves customer projects, integrating the unique FPC Fingerprint sensor to customer products. The engineer must be self-going, used to take own initiatives and also have experience to deal direct with customer and solve technical issues. The role include traveling to the customer sites within the region, sometimes also to other regions.
Key responsibilities and accountability - includes but is not limited to:
* Software Engineer to adapt and integrate SW drivers for the customer solution.
* Porting and integrating fingerprints product into customer products
* HAL (Hardware Adaptation Layer)
* SPI or USB bus integration
* HW bring up
* Debugging and resolution with existing code base
* Cooperating with global development teams
* Cooperating with external customers
* Onsite customer support
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
英文 -- 聽 /中等、說 /中等、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
* more than 3 years working experience of Android/Linux low-layer development including device driver, bring-up or HAL adaptation, framework development, kinds of device drivers like Camera, sensor, touch, LCD, USB, SPI, I2C NFC, Connectivity chip-sets, Iris or Fingerprint are acceptable.
* Bachelor's degree with major degree in computer science, electrical engineering or relevant disciplines
* Strong knowledge of and experience in Android or Windows system, device driver models
* Experience in HW driver bring-up
* Experience in HAL development (Hardware Adaptation Layer)
* Experienced in implementing SPI or USB interface bus for data communication
* Experienced in Security Software such as TrustZone, SecureBio or working under TEE or similar security standard such as DRM.
* Strong C/C++ programming and debugging skills required
* Good English communication skills - able to understand and explain highly technical information in a clear and concise manner. Good spoken and written English.
* Willing travel to customer sites and other FPC office locations to co-develop next generation smartphones
* Able to travel to FPC Sweden and FPC Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen for training and business purpose.
* Experience with MCU and RTOS is a plus
* A genuine interest and solid background in embedded electronics
* Service-minded attitude and comfortable working close with customers
* Flexible family situation, which allows frequent travel on short notice
* Self-driven with a positive, proactive and responsible mindset
* Good sense for prioritizing and well organized.