Purchasing & Logistics Coordinator acts as the primary contact window with partnership factories, and is responsible for the timely placement of purchase orders and delivery of outsourced products to meet customer order requirements as well as maintain approved stock inventory levels. Purchasing & Logistics Coordinator needs to ensure the cost competitive, and also works within and provides support to the Product Line for new product launch and market information sharing.
• Generate and submit purchase orders in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
• Confirm all orders and the subsequent delivery, this includes reconciling the shipments, manifests, short- and back-stocked orders and damaged items.
• Timely response to worldwide expedite requests, including pull-in, push-out & cancellation.
• Monitor demand & supply, and develop planning/scheduling strategy.
• Secure the competitive price without jeopardizing quality.
• Implement cost reduction programs with strategic partnership factories.
• Negotiate favorable terms and long term contracts (PLA) with partnership factories.
• Manage partnership relationship.
• Coordinate with QA department to resolve quality and claim issues with partnership factories.
• Support Product Line Manager, AE & HQs as necessary to drive new product launch.
• Coordinate with QA, Engineering, partnership factories and Product Line Manager for ECN/EOL activity.
• Resolve shipment & invoicing issues with partnership factories, warehouse and Accounts Payable.
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
英文 -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
- 1~3 years of working experience in electronics component field position in purchasing.
- Fluent English skills in communications, writing, and reading.
(TOEIC: 700 above).
- Familiar with international trade, logistic and supply chain management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Open-minded with the ability to adapt, improvise and problem solve.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and projects with various teams.
- Good in MS-Office operation skill.
- SAP experience is preferred.