The Senior Frontend Developer, Digital and Transformation requires in-depth knowledge and experience to work autonomously and take part in the design, development, and enhancement of West IoT applications. This role will work with an international team to bring power of IoT in the Pharmaceutical space to enable more efficient and effective production flow as well as instrumentally contribute to West Pharma IoT internal and customer facing capabilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Engineer products user interfaces for both internal and external stakeholders
• Build functional and intuitive visualization components with various technologies
• Take ownership of user flow and deliverables
• Communicate & work with local and overseas teams
• Utilizes knowledge of best practices help determine business needs and design & deliver technical solutions for Application and Infrastructure.
• Contribute to the team know-how and general industry good practices
• Support senior roles to design project from prototypes to testing
• Add new features by providing design solution & improvement
• Communicate UX flow with wireframe drafts
• Possesses solid understanding of overall vision and business needs and utilize specialized expertise to Lead team effort to create effective design & user-flow (UX) for D&T enablement of business needs. This includes interpreting any issues and recommending solutions or best practices.
• Other Duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Master degree a plus.
• 5+ years of related work experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Good experience with at least one development framework (React.js, Vue.js, Angular.js, ..)
• Experience with using wireframe tools and ability to provide original design to stakeholders
• Good knowledge of Web protocol & security mechanism (HTTP, Websocket, Rest APIs, CORS, Cookie, ..)
• Experience integrating with various APIs
• Backend Experience (Eg. Node.js) a plus
• Experience in Cloud services CICD & hosting a plus
• Experience with Docker & Git a plus
• Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced and complex environment with a self-motivated work ethic; use sound judgment with an ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
• Ability to work in a virtual environment in a global organization and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment in making decisions and resolving complex problems related to general and technical aspects of the job.
• Able to comply with the company’s safety and quality policies at all times.
Physical and Travel Requirements
• Less than 10% travel, including international and within Asia Pacific
• Flexibility to work with teams in different time zones (incl. Evening meetings)
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
- Employee referral bonus 員工推薦獎金
- Regular employee health checkups 員工定期健康檢查
- Additional leave scheme to statutory 優於勞基法年假及特休
- Paid Sick Leave 不扣薪病假
- Condolence & Congratulation Gift 婚喪喜慶禮金/慰問金
- International Business Travel Insurance 國際差旅保險
- Employee Company iPhone iPhone 公務手機
- Flextime 彈性的上下班制度
- Pleasant work environment 舒適明亮的工作環境
- Variety of fascinating employee activities (Thanksgiving Potluck, Holiday Party, New Year Party) 豐富有趣的員工活動(感恩節、節慶派對、春酒等)
- Unlimited coffee, beverages, snacks in variety and fruit 無限供應咖啡、茶水、各種零食、水果
- Co-work with professional colleagues from other countries 與全球其他國家優秀同仁共事
- We highly value employee development and provide numerous on-the-Job training.重視員工培訓與發展，提供多項在職訓練
*Employee benefits for intern comply with Taiwan Labor Standard Act and benefits for permanent employees are not applicable.