Tesla is looking for a "Digital Marketing Specialist" to support the marketing organization with various responsibilities / project management including content creation, lead generation, digital project development and retail marketing campaigns in Taiwan.
The position is based out of Taipei and reports to the Marketing Manager.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong communication (both verbal and written), negotiation and execution skills.
• Work with the Marketing and communication Manager to develop targeted marketing plans with a coherent integration of marketing tactics, digital and CRM activities to achieve business goals.
• Assist in the development, management and implementation of a comprehensive campaign calendar with centralized tracking of all regional marketing events including O2O lead generation events, digital partnership events and external corporate / owner events.
• Manage and initiate content creative projects for external newsletters, collateral, digital content and customer communication/ retention (i.e. emails and letters).
• Assist in inbound and outbound communications including customer letters and email for relevant marketing inboxes.
• Assist in the development of in-store programs and campaigns to engage existing leads and create new leads.
• Work with communications team on consistent and effective messaging of external documents and promotional materials to support our marketing activities (e.g. collateral)
• Manage outside agencies and vendors on a needed basis.
• Evaluate and track the success of programs and campaigns.
• Effectively deliver results of marketing objectives within the designated and agreed budgets.
• Ensure compliance with global brand strategy and corporate identity for Tesla Motors.
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
• Sick leave: 20 days with full pay
• Group Insurance (Including spouse and children)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Flexible working hours
• Employee Purchase Program
英文 -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
• Minimum 3 years+ experience in digital marketing and integrated marcomms.
• BA or Master in Business, marketing, communication or other related degree with proven track experience.
• Excellent communication skills and fluency in Mandarin and English
• Excellent copy-writer in both English and Chinese
• LINE development, web and UI experience would be super plus
• Maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes
• Exceptional strategic thinker and analytical skills; ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently, including collaborating with teams from different countries.
• Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
• Result driven, hands-on, positive “can do” attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and to inspire others
• Proficient in MS Office, IOS, Photoshop, AI
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment
• Large company discipline...small company entrepreneurial attitude
• Strategically planning with strong project execution and negotiation skills
• Asset management experience/ Good negotiation skills
• Digital Agency management/ Online to Offline event coordination experience is preferred