PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION:
Manage the development of retail operations trainings that equip the sales team with the essential knowledge in achieving business goals and targets.
- To complete training needs assessments within the country and match courses available within adidas group to the needs.
- Develop and manage the retail training calendar in coordination with the District Manager, Operation Managers and Key Account Management teams as well as Sales Training Manager.
- To review training materials received from region/global and adapt the training to the requirements of the subsidiary while maintaining the integrity of the course and its learning objectives to ensure consistent delivery globally
- To be the champion of retail trainings
- Prioritize training per account and optimize training resources and training locations.
- Work with Retail Operations, Marketing and Sales to develop and refine retail training contents, ensuring the relevance by collecting retail operations guidelines and priority, and using own retail benchmark.
- Manage training resources including internal and external trainers and monitor training delivery quality
- Review feedback from customers and training KPIs to recommend improvements
- Develop processes for regular revision of content and effectiveness of evaluation
- Develop stringent control process for monitoring training delivery quality and participant eligibility
- Leverage internal/external expertise to ensure Retail Trainers are equipped with the essential, latest knowledge crucial to high-impact training delivery
- To track the completion of training within the retail employee group of the certificates
- To manage the preparation of local graduates to the adidas degree in retail management
Budget & Expenses:
- Manage assigned training budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Set performance and development plan with retail trainers; review and evaluate.
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
◆ 請 / 休假制度
英文 -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
IT Skills: Outlook/Word/Excel/ PPT Advanced
Language Skills: Fluent spoken and written English
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree or above
- Minimum 5 years experience in retail related function.
- Minimum 3 years experience in retail training development and delivery in leading multinational / consumer goods company, or very successful franchise store manager experience.
- Experience with apparel retail or franchise training preferred