Regulatory Technology (RegTech) 's objective is to empower ourselves to understand better and manage our risks, drive down compliance costs, yield process efficiencies, and disrupt the norm of conventional regulatory compliance - all while meeting compliance and reporting obligations. As an associate consultant, you will have two primary responsibilities. One is to be the bridge between Cathay's internal business units and RegTech vendors. You will need to interview with internal business units, discover their needs, do the research to find the appropriate vendor, and conduct the Poof-of-concept (PoC) or deployment program. Another is to bridge Cathay and outside stakeholders such as FSC (Financial Supervisory Commission) and Banking Association. You will need to work with internal business units to convince external stakeholders to believe that new technology can comply with regulatory requirements.
• Understand top-level regulatory requirements and be well-informed about changes in financial regulations.
• Understand Cathay compliance departments and other BUs' needs or pain points that can be solved using technologies or workflow revamp.
• Research and screen suitable Regtech vendors to meet BUs' needs.
• Partner with Cathay compliance departments and other BUs to conduct the Proof-of-concept (PoC) or implementation program.
• Possess forward-looking insights in RegTech areas, including AI, Machine Learning, Know-your-customer/Anti-money laundering, compliance management, and fraud management.
• Identify and clarify why regulation doesn't allow to deploy new technology solutions and set the strategy to mitigate the supervisory concern and convince the supervisory to accept the latest technology solutions.
• Must be passionate about Regtech, Fintech, and Insurtech, including rising startups and fintech practices adopted by leading FIs.
|工作待遇：||月薪 30,000~90,000元 薪資行情|
英文 -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
• 2+ years of experience in the consultant area. Regtech related experience will be a plus.
• Be able to demonstrate financial or Regtech domain knowledge
• Must be passionate about new things, especially in Regtech, fintech, and Insurtech areas.
• Strong people skills to communicate with different parties.
• Be able to multitask and handle things in detail.
• Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Education to Bachelor degree level. A professional law degree such as LL.B. (Bachelor of Laws), LL.M. (Master of Laws), or J.D. (Juris Doctor) will be a plus.