Role Description :
To develop key accounts and recruit new channel and grow business in Food segment (Food process/ Food service segments) to meet profit and net sales growth targets by utilizing professional selling skills to gain knowledge of targeted end user customer’s needs in order to provide customer-tailored KCP solutions. To share up-to-date customer insights with KCP customer marketers. Implement and execute sales plans with our Key Partners to deliver the overall business results within the geographical region .
Responsibilities / Key Tasks :
• Build and Manage Relationships with key stakeholders and channel partners.
• Ensure initiatives cascaded by the SM/GKA Manager for our NATIONAL Strategic Partners based within the geography are implemented
• Responsible for establishing sound partnership with distributors , conducting regular business reviews with the distributors to ensure clear understanding of both parties’ commitment.
• Build the capability of the distributor sales team in order to reach the targets.
• Conduct joint-calls with the distributor sellers to coach them to better position Kimberly-Clark Professional*’s solutions to their target end-users.
• Build opportunity pipeline by using salesforce with targeted channel partners to drive in-field collaboration. "
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
英文 -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
Qualifications / Skills Requirement :
• University degree preferably with food related business focus.
• + 8 year sales experience in business-to-business environment. 5+ Key Accounts/ Distributor management experience.
• Strong solution selling experience (not transactional selling).
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across the business.
• Identifying problems, drawing connections from various pieces of data, and taking action to proactively solve.
• Result oriented, outgoing personality, presentable.
• Fluent English, and Chinese.
• Confident in communicating to various levels of customer organization.
• Understanding / articulating relevant business / technical trends to others in a way that is clear and understood by the audience.
• Computer literacy and familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Sound business and financial acumen with ability to relate decisions to business impacts.
• Working independently to manage one’s own time and resources in order to meet or exceed set objectives.
• Communicate efficiently and effectively to superior and colleagues.
• Successful background in sales leadership role with focus on coaching and development.