The lease administrative analyst is to support the CBRE Asset Management Team in the day to day management of a multi-national financial bank portfolio. The team is responsible for, negotiating new licences and leases, arranging lease renewals with the landlord, undertaking lease surrenders at the expiry of the lease, return/ handover of leased and owed sites to Landlords/Buyers, processing associated documentation, and working with the other CBRE functions to undertake portfolio optimization initiatives and the tracking and maintaining accurate and up-to-date files
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Assists manager in resolving critical issues for clients by researching and gathering information about payment transactions, lease terms and other relevant items as requested.
• Assists in all lease acquisition, renewal and surrender negotiation according to budget and business plan as requested.
• Performs sublease renewal where no marketing and only minor negotiation required.
• Arranges and performs site inspections as needed.
• Assists manager with preparation and distribution of periodic and ad hoc reports in a timely, accurate manner. Runs standard reports for management review and runs ad hoc reports with assistance.
• Prepares lease abstracts and edits them for accuracy. Edits narratives to support computer generated reports.
• Provides narratives on monthly variance reports. Provides lease analysis and interpretation of lease information to clients.
• Provides ad hoc update to client on cases and coordinate with other functions as needed.
• Develop good working relationship with client, landlords, other functions and supply partners.
• Creates and maintains client lease files ensuring they contain current, accurate information.
• Working with Country Lead to develop initiatives at country level.
• Supports Country/ Sub-regional Lead in preparation of budget and forecast exercises
• Performs other duties as assigned.
|工作待遇：||月薪 40,000~45,000元 薪資行情|
英文 -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
ESSENTIAL SKILLS include the following:
Driving Customer Service Levels
Proactively managing customer relationships
Financial analysis skills
Demonstrates excellent understanding of customer needs
Excellent presentation skills
Multi-tasking and sensitive to cross-cultural exposures
Organising and prioritizing a large and varied workload
Strong Communication (verbal & written) and Negotiation skills, Diplomatic but assertive
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Degree in Real Estate Facilities Management, or related discipline
2 + years in the real estate industry
High caliber fresh graduate will also be considered
Account/client management skills
Fluency in English and local language
Ability to respond effectively to highly sensitive issues