| About the Job
• Are you driven and looking for a career that will empower your personal and professional growth?
• Are you motivated by challenges and deliver results?
• Are you enjoying to share TI culture, career development to attract more potential TIers?
• If this describes you, we would like to encourage you to apply HR Talent Acquisition role based in Taipei to build your diverse career in TI
| Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for executing the full lifecycle recruitment process, policy and procedure in meeting business requirements and needs. Such as advertisements, promotions, recruitment drives, sourcing, selections, offer delivery and reference etc. Cover full organization spectrum including S&A, TMG, BSE and SBE
• Screening candidates with the right mix of technical skills and interpersonal skills in a variety of hiring types, prioritize search assignments and be a good team player
• Working with a variety of different stakeholders throughout the organization and bring on great service to the business to ensure hiring metrics is well achieved
• Helping to ensure a great candidate journey throughout the recruiting process
• Create robust pipelines, leverage college programs and initiatives to attract potential candidates, enhance TI’s employer brand by spreading our talents strategy through all channels, social networking and talent events.
• Being an ambassador for TI Taiwan, providing great candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it’s like to really work here
• Effectively manage all resources, systems and tools, work to improve upon existing performance and processes to drive recruiting efficiency and innovation.
• Ensure Company’s recruitment process requirements are met in accordance with audit compliance and Government statutory requirements.
• Involve in various ad-hoc global and regional staffing and HR assignments.
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
| Preferred Qualifications:
• Demonstrated strong winning mentality and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• High accountability in execution, ability to take the initiative and drive for results
• Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced and pressure environment
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Must possess high energy, positive attitude, be self-motivated, and resilience