Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in. Qualcomm XR is rapidly expanding to offer state of the art perception solutions. To scale and strengthen our offering in this domain, we are seeking candidates with strong software development knowledge and hands-on experience in computer vision technologies including 2D/3D feature detection, tracking and registration, Visual Inertial Odometry, SLAM, Object Detection and Tracking, 3D Reconstruction, along with ability to map computer vision algorithms to real-time implementation on mobile platforms, and investigate hardware/software tradeoffs.
XR Software developer interacts closely with computer vision and deep learning engineers and software developers in a world-class XR team with a dynamic environment.
• Closely collaborate with machine learning domain experts to develop/integrate software in XR system
• Debugging in different software environments and on hardware. You will need to interact closely with internal teams and potentially support/work with external customers.
• Tuning software performance and software process through measurable KPIs
• Design, implement and optimize vision and neural network processing pipelines and algorithms on Qualcomm’s SoCs and platforms.
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
The benefits listed below apply to the employees of Qualcomm Taiwan Corporation & Qualcomm Communication Technologies Limited located in Taiwan
National Health and Labor Insurance
National Retirement Scheme
Paid Maternity Leave
Paid Paternity Leave
英文 -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or a closely related field
• 5+ years of professional Software Development experience.
• 3+ years of experience with C/C++ programming skills demonstrated through relevant industry experience
• Experience in Linux system software and application programming
• Experience with testing and debugging on mobile platforms or other embedded systems
• Outstanding problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and team working skills.
• Master’s degree in electrical engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field
• Knowledge of Socket programming and communicating over network
• Experience with Software development experience in heterogenous/multi-core architectures (CPUs, GPUs, DSPs, tensor accelerators etc.).
• Experience with analyzing performance of AI/CV or pose solutions on heterogenous architectures (core, cache, memory, bus, etc.)
• Experience with deploying machine learning models
• Experience with Java programming on Linux Android
• Experience with using machine learning toolboxes (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, or Caffee)
|其他：||Please apply via www.qualcomm.com/careeers and refer to req number 3018305.|