Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Senior Sales you will be responsible for sales within Energy Industries, in Process Automation business area in Taipei.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Sales, you will build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB Energy Industries drives growth for customers while supporting safe, efficient and profitable operations with strong global execution capacity, an extensive service footprint and capabilities, and innovative digital leadership.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Selling products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Area/Product Groups
• Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promoting customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and aligning to provide a solution. Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the sales process
• Preparing sales plans using company tools. Performing regular status reviews and proposing recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls
• Creating added value for the customer/ABB and ensuring the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques
• Communicating details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions)
• Preparing offers in coordination with the sales support. Ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
- 國內外受訓機會/ 進修補助
英文 -- 聽 /中等、說 /中等、讀 /中等、寫 /中等
• 5 years of experience in sales, with knowledge in contract and risk management
• Sound knowledge of ABB products/system, able to integrate different products into one solution to customer
• Significant sales drive, focusing energy to achieve and close profitable deals. Ability to push himself/herself to develop in line with the changes in the organization
• Sales experience in industries is a plus.
• Must be familiar with PLC and distributor business model
• A bachelor’s degree or above in engineering field
• Excellent skills in Customer relations, showing a mature selling behavior and actively driving discussions and negotiations to the benefit of the business with customers