In this role, as an Associate Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you will design, develop, document, test, and enhance the quality assurance processes of our products and services via different testing/validation methods. Our product line ranges from Internet of Things, Factory Automation, Digital Medical Products, just to name a few.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with software developers, quality assurance engineers, and other stake holders to ensure quality in our products and processes.
• Create manual and automated test coverage for our products and processes.
• Research emerging technologies to create and maintain competitive advantage.
• Contribute to the continued improvement of standards, tooling, and processes.
• Participate in cross-team technical discussions.
• Participate in daily standup meetings and other agile development activities.
• Follow the team process in design, implementation, code reviews, build, deployment, and other software life cycle activities.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields preferred
Experience: Prior related work experience years preferred
Programming: Python, Node.js
Infrastructure: Knowledge and experience in modern computer system architecture, cloud technology, and databases is a good asset
Language: Fluent in Mandarin, able to communicate in English for reading/writing/speaking
Possess a strong level of curiosity, interest, and eagerness to learn new technologies quickly
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge and experience with Robot framework is a big plus
• Knowledge and experience with Git
• Knowledge and experience with Azure DevOps or other CI platform
• Knowledge and experience with agile development practices
• Knowledge and experience with IoT technologies
• Knowledge and experience with container technology and cloud software development and infrastructure
• Knowledge and experience with IoT application design and implementation
• Knowledge and experience with IoT device connectivity
• Knowledge and experience in development concepts such as multi-threading and concurrency
• Ability to work in a global and virtual environment
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; utilize sound judgment with an ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency.
• 10% travel, including global
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
- Employee referral bonus 員工推薦獎金
- Regular employee health checkups 員工定期健康檢查
- Additional leave scheme to statutory 優於勞基法年假及特休
- Paid Sick Leave 不扣薪病假
- Condolence & Congratulation Gift 婚喪喜慶禮金/慰問金
- International Business Travel Insurance 國際差旅保險
- Employee Company iPhone iPhone 公務手機
- Flextime 彈性的上下班制度
- Pleasant work environment 舒適明亮的工作環境
- Variety of fascinating employee activities (Thanksgiving Potluck, Holiday Party, New Year Party) 豐富有趣的員工活動(感恩節、節慶派對、春酒等)
- Unlimited coffee, beverages, snacks in variety and fruit 無限供應咖啡、茶水、各種零食、水果
- Co-work with professional colleagues from other countries 與全球其他國家優秀同仁共事
- We highly value employee development and provide numerous on-the-Job training.重視員工培訓與發展，提供多項在職訓練
*Employee benefits for intern comply with Taiwan Labor Standard Act and benefits for permanent employees are not applicable.