Environmental, health & safety
• Promote the EHS system and effectiveness verification of the group.
• Cooperate with government regulations, office safety and health management and related declaration operations.
• Management of office safety and health education and training and corresponding window of headquarters EHS.
• Office emergency response planning and promotion and daily maintenance and regular inspection of office public security.
• Planning and holding of occupational safety and health activities.
• Fire drill, fire equipment maintenance, declaration and management.
• Assists and counsels managers, safety council members and area coordinators.
• Evaluates the work environment from the stand point of ergonomics, machine guarding, and any other applicable regulations.
• Conducts/assists in audits, accident investigations, and trend analysis.
• Leads/participates in cross functional teams for EHS issue resolution or for new equipment/process approval.
• Maintains site environmental permits and complies with all reporting and permit application requirements under all related local and regional laws and regulations.
• Develops employee’s safety/environmental training and awareness programs to meet Jabil, governmental and regulatory requirements.
• Ensure all injuries, incidents or emergencies are immediately reported to site EHS personnel truthfully as per Corporate’s (00-ES20-00002) and your plant’s Incident Reporting procedures;
• Facility Management – Plan/Implement/Maintenance
• Office basic water and electricity maintenance, clean environment, repair and maintenance management.
• Coordinate vendors for sever
• Assist in Site-Project planning, contract issuing, manufacturing supervision, management and administrative execution.
• Manage related engineering repair and hardware environment maintenance, project progress confirmation and acceptance.
• Working environment/process enhancement.
• Support the work of general affairs services
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
英文 -- 聽 /中等、說 /中等、讀 /中等、寫 /中等
• Working knowledge of all applicable local, regional and international government regulations that apply to environmental regulation, employees’ health and safety & hazardous substances management.
• Strong technical and organizational skills with a preferred demonstrated track record of timely compliance with filing requirements of various regulatory agencies.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, comfortable in leading meetings and formally presenting recommendations.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
• Ability to do basic office maintenance
• Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
• English speaking and writing skills in conversational level is a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum of 3 years of related Health/Safety Engineering experience.
• Must have the certificate of Level A manager of Occupational Safety and health affairs from Taiwan Government
• Familiar with Occupational Safety and Health Act and other Safety and Health related Taiwan regulations.