Barco is a global technology leader that designs technology to enable bright outcomes around the world. We develop networked visualization solutions for the three markets: Enterprise, Healthcare, and Entertainment. Barco Taiwan Design Center (TDC) is the core R&D center for the Enterprise division to build great user experiences that makes our products different for our customers and their people.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join the R&D Team to develop best-in-class wireless collaboration products for the meeting room solutions in an agile way. In Barco agile engineering organization, developers work in a scrum team structure to create better and innovative product experiences. We are looking for an experienced software engineer who is a self-motivated learner and passionate about software development. In this capacity, our engineers are always self-driven and motivated to undertake innovative initiatives on which they will co-develop towards the supporting business case as well as the technical aspects.
For this position, we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer (min. 5 years of experience) who collaborate closely with all the other members of the team in Sprints and takes the responsibility of team commitments, by bringing in the expertise and knowledge. You are passionate and experienced in Agile Development. You are expected not only experienced in the core embedded architecture and development (Drivers, Encoding, Decoding, Image processing, and Device management) but also have the knowledge and determination of achieving sprint goals on the further ecosystem (applications, framework close to platforms, especially on Security aspects).
In addition to the above, you will also:
● Analyses, designs, implements, and tests user stories, architectural and improvement tasks that add value to the product.
● You will work together with the other people in the global development team.
● You are co-responsible for creating high-quality, releasable product increments in line with the definition of done.
● You continuously look to improve the team’s way of working in retrospectives, both in technical and non-technical aspects, in line with the software vision.
● You are instrumental to guide, steer or advise other colleagues by your knowledge in the domain of your expertise
● As a member of a fast-paced multi-disciplinary team, you use your creativity and diverse range of engineering experience to explore solutions to a variety of engineering problems.
● Develop new features and contribute to new ideas (and patent) generation for products in the Clickshare portfolio.
● Participate in design, implementation, and code review with the global development team across Taiwan, Belgium and Germany, and India.
● Lead by example, design, implementation, and testing of embedded software features.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
● BS/MS/Ph.D. in computer science related fields.
● Strong knowledge of C++ and familiar with embedded system programming.
● 5+ years of solid experience in practical projects or open-source projects.
-Gstreamer, Qt, Buildroot, or Codeigniter
- DevOps tools (such as git, Jenkins, or svn)
● Fluent in English, communicative and assertive
● Pro-active team player with leadership in optimizing the whole design and easily adaptable increment shortly.
● Experience in networking or wireless technologies
● Experience in developing accessible technologies
● Agile PMI-ACP, SAFe, LeSS, or Scrum Master certification would be a plus.
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
• 配置個人筆電 & 網路電話
• 免費提供零食& 飲品暢飲
• 保障1.5 個月年終獎金
• 中秋、端午獎金 (隨年資增長)
• 綜合團體保險: 壽險、意外險、醫療險、癌症症
• 15天全薪 & 15天半薪病假
• Barco University: 內部課程及聘請國內外優質講師授課，提升員工專業知識及領導力
• Buddy 夥伴制度: 協助新人快速適應工作環境
• Team Building
• 電影欣賞日: 不定期電影院包場
• 節慶: 尾牙、聖誕餐會、慶生會
電影社/ 美食社/ 極限運動社/攝影社/健行社/ 健康福利社
• 差旅: 接送機服務 & American Express票務服務
• 禮金申請: 結婚、生育、喪葬慰問