- Serve as Head of Internal Audit function by leading an audit from planning to fieldwork to reporting phase for the Taiwan insurance operations. This will include guiding Auditors during audit execution and reviewing their work products.
- Articulate identified control issues to risks and obtain remediation or action plans from location management.
- Delivers audit coverage supporting financial, operational and compliance audits across various businesses (i.e. Personal Insurance and Commercial Lines in accordance with local regulatory requirements as well as firmwide and Institute of Internal Auditors Standards.
- Applies pertinent insurance industry knowledge and subject matter expertise to assurance activities via focus on risks and associated technology controls.
- Tracks and completes internal audit and regulatory issue validation.
- Maintains strong relationship and partnership with Taiwan IB, EB and local management as well as other regional stakeholders as required.
Contributes to overall effectiveness and value of internal audit function by recommending and developing innovative approaches and solutions (including use of data analytics).
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 7 years of audit experience in Insurance business is required.
- A certified professional designation (e.g., CPA, CIA) is preferred:
Chinese (Mandarin) speaking, listening, writing and reading is must and English skill is also preferred;
- Relative product knowledge (e.g., Consumer and Commercial Insurance) and understanding of associated business risks is preferred.
- Effective communications (orally and written) and negotiation skills ranging from presentation of control issues to stakeholders to reaching agreement on action target date is required.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to build relationships both internally and externally including ability to thrive within a team-oriented environment is required.
- Good at cultivating relationships with clients and within Internal Audit Group as well as building trust that facilitates an open mindset and free exchange of information.
- Able to discern what is relevant and critical to situation at hand, prioritize based on available data points, and apply a sense of urgency where called for.
- Able to articulate priorities, objectives and work results in a clear, balanced and influential manner while also providing proper context to them.
- Reliable in meeting commitments and holds himself/herself accountable for the work produced.
- Able and willing to incorporate ideas from various sources into audit work to deliver a better-rounded conclusion.
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
英文 -- 聽 /中等、說 /中等、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
2. 具CPA, CIA, CISA等專業證照尤佳。
5. 熟悉office 作業操作。