Job Description -
Riding on the trend of open source driven technology, we aim to provide versatile hardware platform with world-wide community leading software solution to fulfill the needs of COTS ecosystem and highly customized requirement at the same time.
Your work will contribute world-leading software technology to our products crossing over server-grade, addon-card-grade and blade-grade hardware platforms.
As a software engineer in cooperating closely with software development, you are anticipated to deliver qualified system software integration and operation mind set.
• Automation of software deployment and testing support for software development cycle
• O-RAN system deployment and operation
• In-house engineering team cloud infrastructure planning and maintenance
• Technology evaluation with open source solution
• Familiarity with software tools and methodologies
• Expertise in Linux networking techniques and system scripting
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
英文 -- 聽 /中等、說 /中等、讀 /中等、寫 /中等
Technical Experience -
• Proficient in Linux OS system configuration and management
• High-level programming and hands-on tooling skills, including source code control and scripting programming (ie. Git, Python, JS and Perl)
• Linux kernel driver and system application deployment and trouble shooting
• Containerization and orchestration technologies, including Docker and K8s
• Virtualization technologies, including VMware and KVM
• Embedded Linux platform on ARM64 architecture
• System-wide understanding of x86 virtualization techniques
• Database technologies, including MySQL, Redis …etc
• Linux kernel networking configuration, ie. Forwarding, network translation …etc
• Open-vSwitch deployment and management (plus)
• Programming skills, C/C++ and Java (plus)
• DPDK application deployment (plus)
• OpenStack technology (plus)
• Linux kernel network stack diagnostics (plus)
• O-RAN software community open source integration (plus)
• Logging and time-series database technologies, ie. Elasticsearch, InfluxDB (plus)
• Visualization technologies, ie. Grafana and Kibana (plus)
Communication Skill & Personality -
We're seeking for hands-on software engineer, including experience of open source technology and modern software testing and delivery techniques. And you're expected as a problem solver that has can-do attitude. Inside a compact and customer-oriented team group, we need members to have well understanding on agility and transparency on team work. You're required to be an independent worker and bridging actor of knowledge across team members as well. Collaboration is essential inside our team, learning from and sharing with team players know-how are highly required. To be positive and innovative to challenge the status quo.