Provides day to day assistance and support for internal Imagineers’ endpoint-devices related concerns such as hardware or software issues. Responsible for timely execution of computer system’s health check, maintenance of Migo tools, problem isolation and escalation, and implementation of necessary solutions according to an agreed Standard Operating Procedures mainly covering Operating Country.
· Provide assistance to company employees (Imagineers) and clients with technology-related issues:
o Understanding the issue and its cause;
o solving the problem; and
o explaining the problem to the staff member and Imagineer.
· Respond to queries and support either in person, via remote and other forms of communication.
· Troubleshooting systems and applications:
o Running diagnostics on malfunctioning hardware or software; and
o finding solutions for any issue and implementing it.
· Installing and configuring new technology to be used by the company, such as hardware, operative systems, and programs or applications.
· Replacing damaged or malfunctioning parts on hardware and other peripherals when necessary: Ordering new parts when out of stock.
· Documenting of training manuals and SOPs.
· Provide training and orientation of internal Imagineers.
· Implementing and assisting on the roll out of new applications or operating systems:
o Learning about the new application or operating systems;
o running tests before implementing them in all systems;
o evaluating new applications or operative systems; and installing them on all systems in the company.
· Setting up profiles, emails, and issuing access passes for new employees and assisting in all password-related issues.
· Create, change, and delete user accounts and access per request.
· Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate and available high availability backup.
· Repair and recover any reported hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted stakeholders.
** Please apply here:
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
We know how to take care of you by giving you time. Relax and celebrate with your fellow Imagineers during the company-wide happy hours and culture sharing events across the three offices. Relax with your friends and family by using your unlimited annual leaves. Treat your friends to a night out after your biannual compensation and performance reviews.
Migo Beer Thirsty (aka Happy Hour) ：讓你食物吃不完，啤酒喝不下！
Migo Culture Time：意想不到的跨辦公室文化體驗（台灣/菲律賓/印尼跨國交流）
英文 -- 聽 /中等、說 /中等、讀 /中等、寫 /中等
• 3+ years relevant working experience
• Degree on IT or relevant field
• Proficient with IT Service Desk or Ticketing Tools such as Freshdesk, Zendesk or ServiceNow
• Experience on handling Microsoft Office 365, Operating Systems like Windows, Ubuntu and MacOS
• Imaging, provisioning and setting up workstation and hardware like laptop and desktop, etc.
• Experience with managing basic office network devices
• Good in English communication, both in written and oral.
• Experience with app integrations is a plus.
** Please apply here: