Working for AirDroid means getting to work on a product that over 50 million people around the world use and is still growing strongly. Here we are not providing a job for you only; we are offering a chance to solve challenging problems, make something big, and a commitment to excellence.
We hire trailblazers, hackers, and pioneers. We provide you a life that is exciting, challenging, and always rewarding.
Visit www.airdroid.com for more information.
About the role:
AirDroid Business is scaling! We are looking for a B2B Growth Marketing Lead/Senior Marketing Manager to join and lead our fast-growing in-house Marketing and Growth team to lead our outreach and growth efforts for AirDroid Business, our flagship business solution. As we're in the process of accelerating growth, this role will have huge opportunities to be building a world-class growth team. You'll get to define how the team is built and the strategies and directions for our short-term and mid-term growth.
You'll be part of the Business Solution team (marketing, sales, and customer success) that focuses on growth in the English-speaking and European markets. The unique thing about this team is that we are working as a flywheel, from the top funnel to closing the deal.
What will you do:
1. Lead AirDroid Business' growth strategy, including using inbound and outbound methods to drive leads, grow brand awareness and accelerate pipeline. Primarily focusing on International markets (English speaking).
2. Lead and hire a team of growth marketers to execute the strategies in different areas.
3. Craft our value propositions, personas, and customer journey for scalable growth.
4. Build our content marketing strategy and execution to drive inbound leads through the funnel.
5. Design and implement an SEO strategy to expand our reach for the right target audience and ideal customer profiles.
6. Experiment and implement outbound lead generation strategies, such as paid advertising and lead prospecting platform, to fuel growth alongside inbound strategies.
7. Amplify brand awareness and thought leadership through social media and public relations.
Required skills and experience:
1. Fluent/native in English (writing and speaking).
2. Experience in leadership/team lead role in a startup or scale-up environment
3. 5-7 marketing/growth experience in the software (SaaS) or IT related fields
4. Experience in SaaS (software-as-a-service) or IT related fields
5. Ability to strategize, develop, and manage high-performing marketing plans
6. Comfortable working with cross-functional teams
7. Comfortable taking measurable risks, predicting outcomes, and analyzing
|工作待遇：||月薪 90,000~180,000元 薪資行情|