SiFive is an idea-to-silicon company founded by the inventors of RISC-V to simplify the design and production of custom SoCs.
As the leading commercial provider of RISC-V processor IP, SiFive is on a mission to help engineers design custom chips for domain-specific solutions for many markets, including 5G, edge AI, enterprise networking, storage, and consumer devices.
Industry-leading innovators, including six of the top ten semiconductor companies, are working with SiFive thanks to our proven success, deep expertise, and rich partner ecosystem. With SiFive’s rich IP ecosystem and accessible design platform, every market has access to the development of workload-focused hardware needed to design next-generation products.
SiFive is proud to take a software-first approach to develop tools and frameworks that achieve cutting-edge performance without compromising quality. SiFive's Intelligence processors leverage and extend RISC-V Vectors to accelerate AI applications for the edge and beyond. Our Core IPs navigate tradeoffs between performance, power, and area, but do not sacrifice flexibility or programmability. Our software stack is co-designed with the hardware and developed with scalability and quality in mind. Join us to create revolutionary software from the ground up.
As a System Software Engineer, you will work with system architecture and hardware engineering teams to help design and evaluate systems, including CPUs, interconnects, firewalls, and related IP blocks. You’ll work with our software group to design software implementations that take advantage of hardware features and integrate cleanly with existing operating systems, such as Linux. You’ll write software for Linux kernel, device drivers, OpenSBI, u-boot, Yocto/OpenEmbedded. You’ll be a part of creating something big, all based around the RISC-V instruction set architecture.
- Design, develop, upstream and release system software: Linux kernel, device drivers, OpenSBI, u-boot, Yocto/OpenEmbedded (both SiFive-proprietary and public open source)
- Engage with architecture, hardware engineering, and other software engineering teams to review, and refine features
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
In addition to these, we provide regional benefits including team-building events, annual physical examination, and education reimbursement for the employees in Taiwan.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you.
英文 -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /中等、寫 /中等
- At least 3 years of experience developing architecture-level code or device drivers in C for multiprocessor, multithreaded open source kernels such as Linux or BSD, with upstream involvement
- Proven experience with upstream development on high-level operating systems such as Linux
- Strong communication, co-working, and listening skills
- Experience working with hardware architecture and engineering teams
- Experience debugging complex multicore systems
- Experience debugging with GDB, JTAG and OpenOCD
- Experience with git, Makefile, GNU toolchain and shell scripting