WHO WE ARE
Seagull Scientific has always done one thing—and done it exceptionally well. Its BarTender® software transforms information into labels, barcodes, RFID tags, smartcards, and documents that drive business and improve safety, security, efficiency and compliance.
Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, with branch offices in Madrid, Taipei, and Tokyo, Seagull Scientific's software is used in more than 150 countries and across virtually every industry. For more information about Seagull Scientific, please visit https://www.seagullscientific.com/.
This position is located in our Taiwan office.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a strong team player who appreciates excellence, who is passionate about their work and fair in their interactions with people. You are an engineering professional who take end-to-end responsibility for the overall quality of assigned areas/projects, while working with the QA team and other stakeholders to ensure software products are delivered on time and at the highest quality possible.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Work on moderate complexity projects with different stakeholders
• Define test scope, maintain test plans and suites, create and update test cases
• Perform manual and automated test case execution
• File defect reports, prioritize and follow-up on bugs, report status
• Work towards improving quality processes, continuously grow skills and capability
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
• Full-time position with benefits
• Local candidates only please -- relocation packages and travel reimbursement for onsite interviews not available
• Ability to provide documentation that proves authorization to work in Taiwan
• Competitive PTO Package
• Company-paid sick leave
• Company-paid medical examination
• Company-paid overseas business travel insurance
• Tuition reimbursement benefits
• Lunch reimbursement program
• Complimentary snack and soft drink supplies
• Fun staff and team-building activities
We are fair, we are passionate, we appreciate excellence and we act as a team. We offer a dynamic, culturally diverse and fun environment in which people with energy, creativity and passion work together to deliver amazing product experiences for our customers. You will be part of a team where your insights and ideas are valued.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Seagull Scientific has a company culture that respects a diverse and unified team from a range of backgrounds whose different perspectives enrich our business. Everyone at Seagull is treated fairly, with respect, and is encouraged to voice their opinion.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Seagull Scientific Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
|工作待遇：||待遇面議 (經常性薪資達4萬元或以上) 薪資行情|
• 14 days PTO
• Flexible working schedule
• Hybrid work
• Employee Group Insurance
• Annual medical examination
• Company-paid Employee Learning program
• Snacks and soft drinks
• Working in a multicultural, multilingual environment
英文 -- 聽 /中等、說 /中等、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
• Experience working with Windows applications, web projects and databases
• Familiarity with defect tracking, test case management, and source control tools
• Knowledge and understanding of SQA concepts and methodology
• Broad knowledge of computer systems, tools, and operation
• Experience creating automated systems for performing software functions
• Working knowledge of platform virtualization tools
• Functional understanding of programming concepts
• Ability to read, write and speak Chinese and English proficiently
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Ability to work independently on projects, efficiently prioritize and manage tasks
• Ability to learn new products, tools, and concepts quickly
• Passionate about software quality
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
• Authorized to work in Taiwan without visa/work permit sponsorship, both now and in the future